Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Bit More LOVE...

Photobucket Here is a peek of a little mini album I did for Valentine's day. I had never gotten around to scrapbooking some favorite photos of mine that Matt and I had taken on our first wedding anniversary. So the other night, as I was randomly going through some of my scrapbooking supplies, I came across some Heidi Swapp file folders that I have been hanging on to FOREVER! I decided that they would make the cutest mini album so I set to work. I absolutely love how it turned out...and the best part was how I used some of my old stash! Sometimes you can find the best stuff in there! lol! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love the album!! I wanna see more :) Hope things are going good!!

Talia said...

this is gorgeous lindsay!! i love using things that i've been holding onto forever...why do we do that, hey?? so cute!!
xo

Yvonne said...

Love it Lindsay...beautiful and your creations are so inspiring...love the thoughts that go into your work!

The Urban Scrapbook inc. said...

LOVE THE MINI LINDSAY! YOU ARE WAY TOO TALENTED! I HAVE THOSE MINI FOLDERS TOO... I WISH MINE LOOKED AS GOOD AS YOURS!

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! TOO BAD I WASN'T IN AT THE STORE WHEN YOU CAME BY!

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!

THANKS FOR THE MINI ALBUM INSPIRATION... I DEFNITELY NEED IT!

Alli said...

Amazing. You know me, have always loved your ideas and how you make them come alive so beautifully. Your story is told so memorably!!
xoxo

N.xenia said...

So cute

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones